Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey You...

Expand your social networking--having one (or two, or three) blog(s) and a Facebook account and a Twitter account and a LinkedIn account is NOT enough... You need more, and this is one more avenue to take down the road to damnation.

I figured this would be a good idea because I thought it would help strengthen our family of riders/racers, by giving more people access to the shared experiences of races, trails, training rides and anything else in the world of bike geek-dom.

Here's how I have it planned... If you want to be listed here, I'd give you access to post to this site, and what you'd do is post a quick blurb (one or two lines) with a link to YOUR blog...

Like:

Just back from Pat's Peak, and while we "won" our class, learn the dirty truth here...

That's it!

And, I'll have a list of cycling blogs as well, divided by state.

What do you think? Is this worth it?

Let me know at "davidaldenstpierre at gmail dot com"

See ya!

1 comment: